Want to ring in the New Year with some yummy CBD infused drinks? Here are three especially created for HeadMagazine com by CBD Expert Conor Denman.
According to Conor, CBD makes a great addition to dishes or drinks due to its non-psychoactive properties that include helping manage inflammation, sleep quality, and anxiety.
New Year’s Hot Chocolate
Upgrade your regular coffee this holiday season and enjoy a CBD-infused hot chocolate. It adds the goodness of milk, the richness of cocoa powder, and a generous amount of CBD oil for a warm hug in a mug.
- 1 cup unsweetened milk (you can use plant-based milk if you want)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Your favorite flavorings (e.g., mint, cinnamon, cayenne)
- 1 full dropper of CBD oil
- In a small pot, mix the first six ingredients.
- On medium heat, bring the mix to simmer and keep whisking to avoid lumps.
- Once warmed, remove from the heat and add CBD oil. Stir to combine
For those who enjoy a nice vodka and cranberry here’s a new take that invigorates and relaxes.
Blood Orange Refresher
- ½ oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 oz. cranberry juice
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- Splash of soda water
- Crushed ice
- 1-milliliter blood orange or unflavored CBD tincture
Combine in a chilled glass and mix well. Serve with orange peel garnish
Love Rum, Mint and Lime? This one’s for you!
Cool, Calm & Collected
- 2 oz. White Rum
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1-milliliter mint unflavored CBD tincture
- Fresh Mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Club Soda
Shake or stir the first five ingredients to combine. Pour into a glass of ice and top off with club soda.
Please remember to drink responsibly, this season and always!
Conor Denman is a CBD expert and the Founder of organic CBD line smplstc.(https://smplstcbd.com) You can find these specially flavored high quality CBD tinctures on his site. He loves creating unique CBD recipes to make wellness enjoyable!